Do I Need Help?
If you ask whether you have a problem, you are already taking a step toward the right direction. You must first realize that you may need help, and then, you can call (561) 247-4137 for the next steps to recovery. If you are not sure whether you need to make that call, here are some questions to help you decide. Answer them honestly, and if you truly believe you need help, we are here to assist in your journey.
- Do you daily ingest drugs or alcohol?
- Have you ever missed work because of drug or alcohol use? This can include forgetting to work or losing track of time, as well as flat-out skipping to buy or use drugs.
- Are most of the people you spend time with into drugs and alcohol, and do they use or drink on a regular basis?
- Do you ever use prescription drugs to get high?
- Have you ever tried or decided to stop using drugs or alcohol, but found that you could not stop even though you wanted to?
- Has drinking or taking drugs ever caused you to black out and miss time?
- Does using drugs or drinking alcohol make you feel that you should apologize for your behavior?
- Do you get drunk or high by yourself?
- Have members of your family or friends shown concern that you may drink or use drugs too much?
- Have you neglected things you used to love doing because you were too drunk or high to do them?
- Do you make finding drugs or alcohol your first priority in the morning, because you need them?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you may have a problem. If you answer yes to the majority of these questions, you likely need help. For the help you need, call us at (561) 247-4137. We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every week of the year. We can help you on the road to recovery, health, and happiness.